Contract Staffing and Contract-to-Direct Hire Conversion
- Do you have a deadline or special project that you need completed?
- Do you want to evaluate a candidate’s skills prior to offering direct employment?
- Do you have a hiring freeze or budget constraints that prohibit you from hiring someone?
Advantages of Contract Staffing:
Reduce Employment Costs
• No workers’ compensation exposure or claims
• No employee benefits costs for medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k)
• No added expense for holidays, vacations, sick time, and payroll taxes
• No administrative costs for hiring and processing new employment paperwork
• No administration costs associated with payroll withholdings, filings, and reporting
• Match staffing levels to your workload and project requirements
• Quick hiring process compared to lengthy direct placement cycle
• Option to terminate contract placement at any time
Contract-to-Direct Hire Conversion (Try Before You Buy)
• Interview and assess the real skills during the contract period
• Evaluate how the candidate fits your corporate culture
Maintain Budget Controls
• Accelerate the pace at which projects reach completion
• Secure labor needed for projects through a purchase order
• Eliminate unnecessary overhead
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MACK RECRUITING OR OUR SERVICES?
Please call us at (203) 903-8575 or complete the form below